The full skiing equipment hire, i.e. skis, boots, poles and helmet, is free for every person with learning difficulties taking any of our Skiing4all programs, courtesy of our Sponsor Intersport Schmitten in Zell am See.
In the selected weeks, all the Skiing4all program participants, including siblings and friends, can take advantage of the free equipment hire too! For more information, please see our Special Offers.
In the other weeks, you can take advantage of excellent Intersport offers too! For instance, if both parents decide to rent their skiing equipment from the Intersport, all children up to 10 years old will receive their skiing equipment for free! If the parents do not rent the equipment, their children will still receive 50% discount and youths will be able to claim 20% discount.
We are thrilled to have Intersport as our Sponsor and we recommend hiring from them for the rest of your party for several reasons:
- Intersport offers only latest, top quality equipment.
- The equipment can be exchanged free of charge for a different model or size at any time, even at the top of the mountain.
- The rental and service centres are networked, which means it is possible to pick up, return, exchange or leave the skis overnight at any Intersport shop in Zell am See or Kaprun.
- The rental shops offer the highest standards of customer service in comfortable and modern surroundings.
- Customers can rent a heated locker from just 3€ a day, which holds up to two pairs of skis and two pairs of boots plus a number of small items such as helmets.